[board-unyoc] UNYOC chapter August Update

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:10:40 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
Is it really August already??!!
1. Ok, I promised at the end of the June board meeting that I would "nag"
about making sure you all updated your section of the procedure manual.
All of the updates submitted so far have been passed along to Lorraine to
compile.  She is working to get the edits done by around September 1st and
then we can review the draft.  Our goal is to approve the revised edition
of the procedure manual at our Board meeting in October.  Still need to
submit your edits?  Yes, and I will get mine to Lorraine this week. ��
2. We have the following positions still open - treasurer and
parliamentarian.
3. Rather than reinvent what's already stated, I'd like to propose we
simply adopt the MLA statement of appropriate conduct that also contains a
diversity statement.  See attached.  If ok with all of you, we can put it
out to the membership and vote on it at the October meeting.
Any other updates anyone would like to share?
Thanks for your continued support and attention to our wonderful Chapter.
Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Vassar Brothers Medical Center/Health Quest
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
845-437-3121