(EXTERNAL) [board-unyoc] Conference Hotel price on OUR webpage differs from price that hotel is charging

McKinnell, Jennifer mckinn at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 19 13:32:43 EDT 2019

I've investigated and it seems they've changed their rates. I read the small print in our contract and it seems they reserved the right to do so.

Our lake view rooms are $114 and the city view is $94.

Cristina, can you check your reservation to see if this is what you were charged? And Rachel, can you update the website when you get a chance?

Thanks to everyone.

Jennifer