[board-unyoc] Happy December!

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:05:50 EST 2019

Hello Everyone and Welcome to December!
As immediate past Chair of UNYOC, we have a few items I'd like to clean up
before we move into the New Year.
1. Jennifer has sent an amazing proposal for how to handle conference
chairing. Lorraine, Olivia and I will review it and then get it out to all
of you shortly for your approval.
2. Conference venues for the next 3 years are as follows: 2020 =
Poughkeepsie / 2021 = Rochester / 2022 = 1000 Islands Resort (sister to
Watkins Glen Conference Center)
3. I'm still sorting through the multiple versions of the Procedure Manual
to create a new working document.  I will try to get it to you all by the
end of this week.
4. 2020 Speaker suggestions??!!!  Last year I confirmed our two speakers in
November, so let's try to get speakers lined up ASAP.

Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Office: 845-437-3121