[board-unyoc] Details for June 24th meeting

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:57:24 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,
Two questions to answer:
1. What do we want to do as far as remote access for those calling in? Do
we have one of us more local who could make the necessary arrangement?
2. What is your preference for lunch?  On our own or order as a group and
have it delivered?

>From Anna at the Council:

Good morning.

   - The address of the CLRC office is 5710 Commons Park Drive, East
   Syracuse, NY 13057
   - We can offer you remote access. We would need to have the details
   prior to your meeting, obviously. :)
   - Many many options for lunch within a one mile radius - Core Life,
   Panera, Chipotle, fast foods and you may eat in the room or in the atrium
   area or, if some prefer, the outdoor picnic table. Let me know if you would
   want to order in for everyone and someone from the office could go get it
   for the group.

Thanks.  Anna

Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Vassar Brothers Medical Center/Health Quest
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
845-437-3121