[board-unyoc] Update from the Exec Chair

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Mon Mar 18 18:57:13 EDT 2019

In terms of AHIP I’ve answered questions from 3 UNYOC members interested.  One is finalizing her application and will reach out to Beth and I when it’s approved to take advantage of the subsidy.

Liz

Elizabeth Irish, MLS, AHIP
LMI Theme Leader / Assistant Professor
irishe at mail.amc.edu|518.262.4980
Albany Medical College | 47 New Scotland Ave
MC63 | Albany, NY 12208