[board-unyoc] Reports???

Mamo, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Mamo at rochesterregional.org
Fri Oct 18 13:54:18 EDT 2019

Hey MaryJo I’m actually out of town but will have the treasurers report to you on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2019, at 11:51 AM, VBMClibrary <vbmclibrary at gmail.com> wrote:

WARNING: This email originated outside of Rochester Regional Health's email system. DO NOT CLICK on links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Everyone,
So far I've received reports for government relations, communications and UNYOC-L.  Hopefully, the rest of you are working on your reports to send to me today?
��
Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com<mailto:vbmclibrary at gmail.com>
Office: 845-437-3121

Rochester Regional Health Email Disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
[http://www.myrochealth.com/wp-content/uploads/rrh-logo.jpg]