[board-unyoc] Site updates and award questions

Becker, Rachel Rachel.Becker at rochesterregional.org
Mon Jan 13 12:49:40 EST 2020

Hi all,

I am working to change all of the site pages so contact information is accurate for 2020. If you see a page with your contact info that shouldn't have it (or one without that should), please let me know. I also have a few questions about our awards and scholarships:

*         Do we have updated due dates/calls for proposals yet for the Katy Nesbit Service Award, UNYOC Fellowship or Ursula Poland Award?

*         Is the contact for the Fellowship and Katy Nesbit Award still the Vice Chair?

*         Similarly, are the 3 Members at Large still responsible for the Ursula Poland Scholarship?

Thanks!!

Rachel Becker, MLIS
Senior Librarian, Werner Medical Library
Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Ave
Rochester NY 14621
585-922-4708
wernerlibrary.org<http://wernerlibrary.org/c.php?g=440089>

Rochester Regional Health Email Disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
[http://www.myrochealth.com/wp-content/uploads/rrh-logo.jpg]