[board-unyoc] Re: UNYOC 2020

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:43:35 EDT 2020

Good Morning,
I sent an inquiry to Laura, sales manager at the Hotel, and here is the
reply message:

*Thank you for your email. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are currently
closed until further notice. In case of an emergency, you can leave a
voicemail on the sales line at 845-485-5300 ext 6208. Messages will be
checked on a limited basis. Stay safe and healthy.*

According to the contract, we would not incur a financial penalty for
cancellation until the end of April.  My initial reaction is to wait until
mid-April and try again.  What do you all think?

Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Office: 845-437-3121