[board-unyoc] REQUEST: Please submit an Annual Report for UNYOC Business Meeting

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:27:12 EDT 2020

Good morning, fellow UNYOC-ers,

With apologies for the late notice, I'm writing to ask you to please submit a report to me that describes activities related to your role on the UNYOC Executive board.
The report should cover the period from October, 2019 to October, 2020.

I will compile all your reports and present them at the UNYOC Business Meeting on October 29, 2020.
I have included both our appointed and elected board members in this email.

If you're not sure what your report should include, I believe Mary Jo has the report that was submitted at last year's meeting.
Unfortunately, the website has very few reports posted, and the most recent one is 2012.  (We should probably fix that.)

If possible, I'd like to receive your reports by Monday, October 26th.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Mail: Room 008, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.275.3247
Hours: M&T - 8:30am - 5:00pm; W&Th - 1:00pm - 5:00pm

John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Mail: Box 49, 1000 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.341.0378
Hours: W&Th - 8:00am - 12:00 pm; F - 8:00am - 4:30pm