[board-unyoc] ATTENTION: Please provide availability for the Pre-Conference UNYOC Executive Meeting

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Oct 21 18:01:19 EDT 2020

Good evening!

I hope you and your families are all safe and well.
I'm writing to you today to let you know that the UNYOC Conference Planning Committee has been working hard on finalizing the details of next week's UNYOC Annual Conference.
Next WEEK!  :-O

Prior to the opening of the meeting, the Executive Committee must convene to accomplish several important tasks.
Unlike other years, where we would be finalizing details about food, rooms, raffle baskets, and other swag, this year we have only a small agenda.  Please scroll down to the end of this email.

Given that we are meeting virtually this year, I have created a Doodle poll with dates and times ranging from Monday to Wednesday.
Please click the button below and indicate which times you are available to meet:
  Participate now   <https://link.e.doodle.com/uni/ls/click?upn=tj06F74K67F9jS-2B7bRMCnoBLLqs9GAYYN-2FoLvL7mXuKGFYq9BSu4aQLzWetV-2F2LYL53SODo7BCZAaH-2BU2k3fvWvGJVRngFDIb9k6yyQ2DHoFf4Qbyfm85I1R-2B-2B2bR9zXCvd02J40d2x2XoSEvPWRrjD-2FoMor5h1CPLvVm6Z3HpALiczlT05rMAcdXnlLQUiWhpzvIobFxVAq4ENBQiFW6mlgzxgqcaIZcEaDyslNNOYg5Ql5DUtZ0Nle0FRiWolWlDxpHdakTtXYbyha212wzBLjJI9aIUMDocLf-2Bz1GI3U-3DnCnG_B0qqY2mKQCnAOf29ixqsrXNJwpCKz01NKShJrGkIFClg2QG0sHfDTvgDVb0J6uOm7MtDXI7lx4HVAHcyQ4PkejpB4aL4BilPowD6QQdK6iUEnuNvsM-2BU0u6zjlqm5Nzg4nFpA5n-2BWd1r20rdq8XAHgXD9MPG6XVFNISN1xb2naOqtnHJVNGByx2KN2PuNY449z1TBzLNJ0YH0KitPV-2FNBaMJqZYZF1-2F623zENLUgfpdMAPJhw0af-2BeREOAFew8zhReEM9Y-2FhFWZz4ZJ3vjl37br-2FsKaTW8lS270B60i6odQB7kJnJFYfvHtm-2BUc7aRjTiUjoNPhqbwav8fIL8P3y8fRRsJNbXe8yNhjZ883tXy-2BSzqYFyBqImCCQwW4YJa8rDk4oq49cAd-2FqIgrlwCVZudXhtdSP7-2Bca5rtq-2FE2nZX6VJIf12CPCblPAOnOcao55NxauSK-2F2Sj7nnvH2fqHnBU2Szf6WiKiwDT25jo0vHJk-3D>

I have attached the Summer Exec meeting minutes provided by Stephanie, and the 2020-2021 Slate of Officers compiled by Mary Jo. Thank you, both!
On the Slate of Officers spreadsheet, there are several positions highlighted in yellow.
This indicates which positions are currently open (some with volunteers that will be voted in!), or we are not sure if the person holding the position wants to continue to serve.
Unfortunately, I do not yet have a proposed budget from Ginger, but I'm sure she'll get it to us in good time.

If I have forgotten anything important, or you have any additions or edits for the agenda, please let me know!

Proposed Agenda for Pre-Conference UNYOC Executive Meeting

  *   Call to Order
  *   Motion to Approve June Summer Executive Meeting Minutes
  *   Motion to Approve 2021 Slate of Nominees
  *   Review Treasure's report and FY21 Budget
  *   Motion to Approve FY21 Budget
  *   Share Procedure Manual
  *   Motion to approve the revision of the Procedure Manual
  *   Review Conference Planning final details
  *   Adjourn

Best Regards,
Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Mail: Room 008, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.275.3247
Hours: M&T - 8:30am - 5:00pm; W&Th - 1:00pm - 5:00pm

John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Mail: Box 49, 1000 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.341.0378
Hours: W&Th - 8:00am - 12:00 pm; F - 8:00am - 4:30pm