[board-unyoc] 2020 7th Edition Procedure Manual for UNYOC

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:30:06 EDT 2020

Hi All,
Please see attached the UNYOC Procedure Manual, 7th Edition.  This is for
your review and approval at our Exec Meeting next week, and then it will be
presented to the membership for approval.
Much work went into this document, and while we may find some small errors,
they are more easily fixed and the document is much easier to edit now that
we have it in a readable form and updated.

Regards,
Mary Jo
Immediate Past Chair, UNYOC

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com