[board-unyoc] [EXT] Re: Ursula Poland Scholarship - request for board input

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:31:19 EDT 2021

Ditto...I'm in support of the proposal.

*Regards,*
*Mary Jo*

*Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP*
*Knowledge Resources Library & Archives*
*vbmclibrary at gmail.com <vbmclibrary at gmail.com> *
*Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center*

*Notice of Copyright:* Articles obtained are provided as a courtesy of the
Knowledge Resources Library and are protected under Copyright Law (Title
17, United States Code); articles may be used for personal research or
educational purposes only and cannot be redistributed or reproduced.