[board-unyoc] Chapter Officers Directory

Becker, Rachel Rachel.Becker at rochesterregional.org
Mon Feb 1 14:31:01 EST 2021

Lorraine (et al),

As far as email addresses go, I included the addresses that were okayed by their users after we decided not to share all email addresses publicly on the site last year (or maybe the year before...time is meaningless). At the time those users indicated they were fine with having their email still up. That said, if anyone would like me to change their contact information, please let me know and I can certainly do that.

I'll add Kim right now. I didn't have any notes about Cassey, so if someone wants to reach out to her again and get me her contact info I'd be glad to include it.

-Rachel