[board-unyoc] Wordpress to Wild Apricot redirect

Becker, Rachel Rachel_Becker at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Feb 23 15:26:23 EST 2022

Hi everyone!

I have created a redirect in Wordpress that will automatically redirect users to the Wild Apricot site. It hasn't been activated yet, as I wanted to warn you all first and ask if anyone can think of any reason why we wouldn't want to start using WA as our site right away. Let me know!

Once we DO enable the redirect, anyone with WP admin privileges will still be able to get to the WP site by going directly to unyoc.mlanet.org/wp-install/wp-admin/<unyoc.mlanet.org/wp-install/wp-admin>

Hope you're all staying warm!

Rachel Becker, MLIS
Branch Librarian
Eastman Institute for Oral Health