[board-unyoc] Wordpress to Wild Apricot redirect

Deborah A Crooke DEBORAH_CROOKE at NYMC.EDU
Thu Feb 24 12:29:51 EST 2022

I agree! The new information about the awards is on the new page. Once Eldiflor announces the change we're good. Thanks for all your work on the new site.

Deborah

Deborah A. Crooke, MLIS, MPH

Associate Director

Head of User Support, Education & Research Services

Assistant Professor

Health Sciences Library

New York Medical College

914-594-3168