[board-unyoc] FW: MLA Board notice

Abigail A. Smith SmithAb at upstate.edu
Fri Jul 8 10:55:16 EDT 2022

Good morning,

Please see the message below from PJ Grier, Chair of MLA Chapter Council.  Please reply to me with any questions or comments about this change and I will pass them onto PJ so that he can summarize for the MLA Board.

Best wishes,
Abigail

Abigail Smith, MSLIS, AHIP
Evidence Synthesis Librarian
Health Sciences Library
Upstate Medical University
smithab at upstate.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http*3A*2F*2Fsmithab*40upstate.edu*2F&data=05*7C01*7CSmithAb*40upstate.edu*7C49dbe0b6024445b5b49208da2202b15d*7C5cf50a665e2641dd89f883cf73ffee98*7C0*7C0*7C637859692197699103*7CUnknown*7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0*3D*7C3000*7C*7C*7C&sdata=O9ayRp*2FAqRaNLNwHfmSvY1VMw*2BJM6v9jjF1MFB5fcAI*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSU!!GobTDDpD7A!OL-VXs8T1SocWZlepxbvaFyxll77DMdwn9_HD0oWHnUJWOwqvQ0on4Ao3g9s6cOHJXmB9lofoh4SJDkPFnSEE-WfqqYjig$ >