[board-unyoc] WA site contact info

Nell Aronoff naronoff at buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 17 11:22:36 EDT 2022

Hello,

I think my email should be viewable since people often contact me to share things on our listserv. I am fine with it appearing on the Chapter Officers page or on a separate Contact Us page, whichever everyone else thinks is best.

On a related note, my last name is not spelled correctly on the Chapter Officers page. Could it be fixed?

Thanks!
Nell