[board-unyoc] WA site contact info

Eldiflor Felipe efelipe at tpl.ca
Fri Mar 18 12:40:51 EDT 2022

Hi,

I think it would be worthwhile to have a "Contact Us" page and could we use the "mla.unyoc at gmail.com" on the contact us page as our general public inquiries email. As the communication's officer I could monitor the email's inbox and reply or forward it off to the appropriate chapter officer. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Eldiflor