[board-unyoc] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: UNYOC 2022

Irish, D Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:43:02 EDT 2022

Hi Denise and Team,
I am bummed, but all our travel is frozen this year. I realistically looked to see what I could do, but unfortunately I won’t be able to attend the conference.  One of very few I’ve missed over the last 28th years – five if I recall correctly.  And one included childbirth.

So I’ll be thinking of you all…

Liz