[board-unyoc] Call for Proposals...oops

Becker, Rachel Rachel_Becker at URMC.Rochester.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:23:31 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Lorraine helpfully notified me this morning that although we put out the call for proposals on UNYOC-L, I forgot to put it anywhere on the website!! This was entirely my error and may explain why we've had so few submissions. There is a public page for it<https://unyoc.wildapricot.org/sys/website/?pageId=18105> now, but the deadline was supposed to be today. Does pushing it back to 9/16 seem reasonable?

Sorry again!

-Rachel

Rachel Becker, MLIS
Branch Librarian