[board-unyoc] Error Message on Conference Site?

Irish, D Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Thu Aug 3 12:59:57 EDT 2023

Hi Team,
Got this when I tried to find out more about the conference from Kim’s email:

[cid:image001.png at 01D9C60A.659645E0]

Terrible timing with the message that just went out☹

Liz

Elizabeth Irish, MLS, AHIP
LEBHC COURSE DIRECTOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Scholarly Endeavors Associate Course Director
Schaffer Library of Health Sciences
[cid:image002.png at 01D9C60A.659645E0]
ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE
47 New Scotland Ave, MC63, Albany, NY 12208
P: 518.262.4980
irishe at amc.edu<mailto:irishe at amc.edu>
https://www.amc.edu/academic/Schaffer/
She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, Saratoga Hospital, Glens Falls Hospital or Columbia Memorial Hospital, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at https://www.albanymed.org/.'