[board-unyoc] Error Message on Conference Site?

Labrecque, Michael Michael.Labrecque at rochesterregional.org
Thu Aug 3 15:33:51 EDT 2023

For Liz and others in her situation, I’ve uploaded the names, affiliations and some biographical information about our anticipated keynote speakers on the Conference Schedule page here: Upstate NY/Ontario Chapter of the Medical Library Association - Conference Schedule (wildapricot.org)<https://unyoc.wildapricot.org/Conference-Schedule/>. More information is to come and we’re awaiting final confirmation of some details, which I’ll update once I receive – so please understand that these are, essentially placeholders.

What is not a placeholder however is our page on this year’s CE offering which I believe has its full information right now: Upstate NY/Ontario Chapter of the Medical Library Association - Annual Meeting CE (wildapricot.org)<https://unyoc.wildapricot.org/Annual-Meeting-CE>

I think a message already went out about that a while ago, but I thought I’d take the opportunity to highlight it again!

-Michael