[board-unyoc] UNYOC Membership 2024

Mamo, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Mamo at rochesterregional.org
Mon Dec 11 13:56:09 EST 2023

Dear UNYOC members,

If your membership is up to date in our online system<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__unyoc.wildapricot.org_page-2D18047&d=DwMFAg&c=ZcS_IThVDLRgSnibLQVJ9vwqRPpc3RkFqvJL1VfvJu0&r=7G-d1XQS6T9bYV_9tBYkI-0Ox1dDdWG0bXZ5WRBWBnSsL3Y9kkDcEhyAVtL8xT3C&m=w6lYyegniprDDZAIhFIZzkoq70VJeZqyvGfpegmxIWd2jsDIHrVE6YBprfQbHHh7&s=_z7Ajq9ql-_URgBu4vY4yRdEPtURRgb6bAAsK_lZEgM&e=> you will soon receive an email reminder to renew for 2024.

Benefits of your UNYOC membership include:
*       Professional development scholarships
*       Continuing education courses
*       Networking with chapter members
*       Reduced registration rates for UNYOC's annual meeting
*       Opportunities to volunteer for open positions on the UNYOC Executive Committee
*       Opportunities to present to a collaborative and supportive group of colleagues

If you have any questions about your membership feel free to contact me at Elizabeth.Mamo at RochesterRegional.org.<mailto:Elizabeth.Mamo at RochesterRegional.org.>

Beth

Elizabeth Mamo, MLS
Membership Chair, UNYOC
Director of Library Services<https://rrhlibraries.org/home>, Rochester Regional Health