[board-unyoc] Business meeting and post-conference minutes

Irish, D Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Tue Nov 28 16:38:17 EST 2023

Hi All,
So, thank you for sending me the minutes. I admit that I peeked and got caught up, but just a reminder that for the first time since 1996 I’m not on the UNYOC Exec Committee (I know right!)

One comment, I noted looking at the Exec member list that with the end of my term, there is no one from Albany represented in UNYOC Board / Planning anymore. Not just Albany Med, but the entire Capital District. Although Mary Jo is close, and we do consider her one of our own! I’m not saying that as a whine, it’s hard to get people to volunteer and we are particularly resource-constrained right now. But, just wanted to point it out.

OK, I lied - two comments: some vendors are better than others at responding, no matter how much the vendor rep contacts them and if there is a check-off box for attending the dinner on their registration form. The dinners have always been a challenge. As they say, plus ca change plus la meme chose.

On that note my friends, it’s been a real 27 (!) years, but don’t forget to take me off the board-list. You have me as irishe2 at yahoo and irishe at amc.edu<mailto:irishe at amc.edu>.

All the best to the new Executive Committee… I’m looking forward to seeing your exciting accomplishments!

See you on UNYOC-L!!

Liz

Elizabeth Irish, MLS, AHIP
LEBHC COURSE DIRECTOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
Scholarly Endeavors Associate Course Director
Schaffer Library of Health Sciences
[cid:image001.png at 01DA2219.49BE3560]
ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE
47 New Scotland Ave, MC63, Albany, NY 12208
P: 518.262.4980
irishe at amc.edu<mailto:irishe at amc.edu>
https://www.amc.edu/academic/Schaffer/
She/Her/Hers