[board-unyoc] Pre-Conference Minutes

Irish, D Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:08:27 EDT 2023

Hi all,
Hope everyone enjoys the conference, I’m sure it will go well!!  We were discussing UNYOC at Charlie’s bday dinner last night.

And I would absolutely be available to help Abby should she be able to serve both positions!!  She’d be an excellent choice😊 I’m thrilled to hear she’s interested in it. Plus Rebecca right there with her…

Liz