[board-unyoc] Zoom Plan

Becker, Rachel Rachel_Becker at URMC.Rochester.edu
Mon Mar 25 11:20:00 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I think I spoke too soon-our current license includes smaller versions of nearly all the features offered in the "Business Plus" plan, and I think they would be sufficient to meet our needs. Here is a quick spreadsheet breakdown<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JL0I1la9TckO3V75nxRrK1zkM3M9CTY-Fydmhj8k-gA/edit?usp=sharing> I made. If you think of any additional features that might be useful let me know, and I'll see if there is a difference between the plans.

Given that we do have Google Drive as a storage option for CE content, my current recommendation is that we stick with the "Pro" plan as we have in previous years.

-Rachel

Rachel Becker, MLIS
Branch Librarian
Eastman Institute for Oral Health