[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Updates and Schedule

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:31:09 EST 2021

Hello,

In the coming days I will be wrapping up our 2021 calendars and have some exciting updates and clinics on the horizon in 2022.  Please keep an eye out for email from me with more information (and a brief survey - - I know, think of it as an early holiday present for me!)

As for next week we have one clinic – Toxicology (Cannabis and Impaired Driving).  Please see the attached schedule.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO