[BURNECHO] Please Read! Weekly ECHO Clinics - Week of 1/3/22

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Dec 31 10:25:00 EST 2021

Happy Last Day of 2021!!

Our clinic schedule for next week is attached!

In January we will be entering our 5th year of ECHO programming.  I am beyond pleased by how this program has developed and flourished.  The biggest part of all of that is YOU!  Thank you all for your continued attendance, topic suggestions, and amazing support!

I try not to ask for too many favors…but I do have one…
This coming Wednesday we have the first of our 2 part special ECHO series on Lung Cancer Screening.  These 2 sessions were part of a grant on cancer control.  The grantors are looking for a great turnout (and so am I).  I know it feels like our healthcare system is imploding right now, but if you can find an hour to attend I would be very grateful.  The flyer is attached, feel free to spread far and wide!

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315.464.7861/315.481.5620 (C)