[BURNECHO] SANE ECHO Cancelled - 7.15.21

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Mon Jul 12 11:50:13 EDT 2021

Good Morning,

As I mentioned last Friday, our SANE ECHO clinic for Thursday 7/15/21 was tentative due to a family emergency of our presenter.  At this time we are not able to offer this clinic.  This session will be rescheduled in the fall.  I will send more information to those on the SANE list serve as well.

Thank you,
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO