[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule and UPDATES

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Sep 24 14:06:04 EDT 2021

Hello,

Please find attached the schedule for next weeks ECHOs.  Please read below for some important updates:

In 2 weeks (10/5) we have our next Toxicology ECHO – This session pertains to PCP not just toxicologist/emergency medicine.  Topic – Toxicology Issues faced by PCPs.  Please consider adding this to your calendars and presenting a case.  We are requesting any cases you may have on heavy metal exposures. You can find the case presentation form here (https://www.upstate.edu/echo/pdf/toxicology-case-presentation.pdf) or you can email me.

Also, if you are a frequent TOX ECHO participant and you have not filled out the recent clinic survey please do so here - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2RWLDRY__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Z93fzL3BUhNi0HMlLKqaPBHhaTSTYizUc8-Ckl2KiHjqXMUtjR8ad1heZDknOGZL21-_72M$

Next, I have attached another master calendar that should take us through the rest of 2021 (thought things can always change).  Please note – the Peds ECHO scheduled for 10/13 – Depression in Teenagers – has to be rescheduled for 2022.  There will be no Peds clinic that week.

Finally, just a reminder, we will be picking up our SANE ECHO again in October!  Can’t wait to see everyone!!

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315.464.7861/315.481.5620 (C)