[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule/Master Calender Update

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Mar 18 16:07:44 EDT 2022

Hello,

Please find attached the schedule for next week ECHO sessions.  We have 2 clinics OBGYN and Peds.  Our pediatric clinic will have an Endocrinology focus – Type 2 diabetes.

Also, I have attached a new master calendar from April – June.

Finally, if you are a primary care provider I am again sharing the below information about the REACH Mental Health grant with an ECHO component:

Hello All!

I wanted to share with all of you some exciting news!!  SUNY Upstate was recently awarded a Lee Foundation grant to help diagnose and treat mental health disorders.  Part of this grant will involve use of our ECHO program for ongoing education and specific case based learning.  Please see below for a brief bio on the program.

Please note there is a limited number of spots for this programing.  Also, the target provider population is - any providers treating patients in primary care setting - PCP, NPs, PAs, MDs and DOs

 Bio on program:
Upstate Mental Health REACH Intensive workshop is an educational activity organized by the Department of Psychiatry as a part of a recently received grant from Patrick Lee Foundation called Upstate Mental Health REACH Initiative. The main goal of this workshop is to provide an update on the diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders frequently seen and treated by primary care providers. The goal is to increase the level of competency of primary providers treating mental health disorders as they are the first providers seeing patients in the community.

Registration:
To register, please use the following link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwvde-spjsqGNy_K0Zyejrl7gxvZgB9uYno__;!!GobTDDpD7A!fhMJlmFtsDmLGCpYcjD6OBeprpTpM6zBj0llwazvuAdkmkGsZCYcHhwAsZA8w28k51z7cqE$

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315.464.7861/315.481.5620 (C)