[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO List - New Calendar Invites

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri May 6 14:53:47 EDT 2022

Hello All!

Next week we have 2 clinic sessions – EM and Peds.  Check out the weekly calendar (attached) for details.

Important Announcement!!
I have been asked multiple times over the last couple weeks if I could send out the clinic reminders as calendar invites so that the link is right there in the calendar.  Since I am always aiming to please, and to make this easier for everyone…we’re going to try that this week!

I am so grateful for those that share with me what can improve this program.  As many of you know, I have been single-handedly running this program and I am about results and ease of use!

I hope this will be super helpful and not an annoyance.

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO