[CNYRTC] CNYRTC Need Assessment

Maureen Guinta GuintaM at upstate.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:26:07 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone,
As the Central New York Regional Training Center we want to know how to best serve the needs of our partners. In order to do this we need to know what our organizations' needs are. In this email you will find a link to a needs assessment (survey monkey). The survey is intended to see what training needs the Central New York Region has. Please take the survey as soon as possible. We want all responses in by December 1st, 2022. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, my contact information is below.

Survey Link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8CCG938__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LugySAPXtjex8etEZKn78CEVOo8UaBlQz33TODsPTNYU5pSSMVmvrSE6A9of5-e-GSiuS1kZZ5pgbNGFPKu-BQmFpA$

Thanks in advance,

Maureen Guinta
Training Center Program Coordinator