[CNYRTC] FEMA Region 2 Active Shooter Guidance

Christopher A. Dunham DunhamCh at upstate.edu
Wed Apr 12 08:49:57 EDT 2023

From: Brooks, Kobie <kbrooks at CAYUGAMED.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 8:48 AM
To: Christopher A. Dunham <DunhamCh at upstate.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] FEMA Region 2 Active Shooter Guidance

Here is a FEMA webinar scheduled for today

Active Shooter Guidance (connectsolutions.com)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/femacqpub1.connectsolutions.com/content/connect/c1/7/en/events/event/shared/148225860/event_registration.html?connect-session=breezbreeztcur6t9qfd2eeam3&sco-id=249096968&_charset_=utf-8__;!!GobTDDpD7A!O7k_EITvJczSbhcSoEmJTPQK8oDf1hjBfhEZ8RivJQhm8a6qnXeEh9fENJ8i5fgdS_HX5yKp6M1d_Nz8fn0_Cw$>

Thanks

[signature logo]
Kobie Brooks, ALM, CHEC
Director Emergency Preparedness
Environmental Safety | Switchboard
Office (607) 274-4125
Cell (216) 509-7880
kbrooks at cayugamed.org<mailto:kbrooks at cayugamed.org>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies

Land Acknowledgement:
Cayuga Health System and its affiliates reside on the traditional homelands of the Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' (the Cayuga Nation). The Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' are members of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, an alliance of six sovereign Nations and the original inhabitants of these lands. We recognize the painful history of dispossession suffered by the people of these nations. In recognition of these harms, we commit to honor and support their continuous connection, presence and access to the lands and waters we occupy. This land acknowledgment has been reviewed and approved by the traditional Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' leadership