[Cwb-roc-cc-utility] Passenger elevator

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 30 08:25:37 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Just an update regarding the status of the CWB passenger elevator.

KONE is still waiting on the parts to come in. There is a chance the parts could come in today. If they do they will have someone install them.

We will send an update when we have more info.

Thank You,
Kimberly Austin

Administrative Assistant
Physical Plant MOC Center