[EMECHO] ECHO information and Weekly Schedule - Week of 4.12.21

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:23:28 EDT 2021

Happy Friday,

For starters – next week we kick off our Emergency Medicine ECHO.  Please find attached the flyer with all the information and the schedule.  As always you are welcome to pass any/all of this information along to colleagues and other health professionals you feel will benefit from these clinics!

I have also attached the Master Calendar again.  There have been some additions and updates, please use this calendar going forward (or until I inevitably change it again in a few weeks!)

Case presentations – as a reminder we are always looking for case presentations.  Case based learning is a cornerstone of ECHO and incredibly beneficial for everyone.  If you have a case (current or previous) that relates to one of our specialty areas or topics, please send it along.

Next week be on the lookout for our information regarding our Donate Life Month – Transplant ECHO mini sessions and our new Burn ECHO beginning on May 18th.

Have a great weekend!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO