[EndoECHO] [EXTERNAL] New ECHO at SUNY Upstate - SANE

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Tue Jan 5 14:46:57 EST 2021

Happy New Year!

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new ECHO at SUNY Upstate.

Starting on Thursday January 21st 2021 we will be starting a SANE ECHO  - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner

This new ECHO will run on the 3rd Thursday of every month. The first three sessions/topics are below.  If you would like to be added to the SANE list serve please feel free to email me.

January 21st – Utilizing Ethical Decision Making Strategies When Caring for our Patients
February 18th – Providing Court Testimony
March 18th – Pediatric Sexual Abuse

Stay tuned for more information and the call in number!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO