[epicdown] Copath (Sunquest) Anatomic Pathology Results Not Transmitting Results to Epic

Jennifer A. Curry CurryJen at upstate.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:11:21 EST 2022

Monday November 14, 2022: The Laboratory Information Systems team has been made aware that anatomic pathology results from Copath (a Sunquest application) are not transmitting to Epic.  The Department of Pathology is following downtime procedures during this time.  We are working with the vendor on a resolution for this issue, and we will send a follow-up notice once resolved.

Thank you for your patience,

Jennifer Curry
Manager, Pharmacy & Laboratory Systems
IMT-Healthcare Information Systems