[epicdown] Resolved - Lab results are not crossing from Sunquest (LIS) to Epic

Jennifer A. Curry CurryJen at upstate.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:41:34 EST 2024

The issue with lab results not crossing from the Sunquest lab system to Epic is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Jennifer Curry | Manager, Pharmacy & Laboratory Systems
IMT-Healthcare Information Systems | SUNY Upstate Medical University
Information Management and Technology (IMT) is aware that there is an issue with lab results not crossing from our Sunquest lab system to Epic.  We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will advise staff when fixed.

Thank you,