[epicproviders] Ventilator Integration with Epic (Pilot starting today on 6I/H)

Epic - All Provider Staff epicproviders at lists.upstate.edu
Mon Jul 11 12:28:18 EDT 2022

Epigram

Ventilator Integration to Epic
Today starts a pilot project on 6I and 6H where ventilator data will automatically flow into Epic. Nursing and RT will be confirming data but will no longer need to manually enter it.

As a part of this change you may see the names of some of the data rows (in the summary reports and timeline reports) slightly change.

Ultimately, there will be more data that can be graphed for trends as this project progresses.

Other ICUs will be added after the pilot phase has completed.
>From the Desk of the CMIO
Neal Seidberg, MD
seidbern at upstate.edu<mailto:seidbern at upstate.edu>
315-464-7507