[epicproviders] Epigram: Help improve Epic and Clinical Workflows!

Epic - All Provider Staff epicproviders at lists.upstate.edu
Fri Apr 7 14:56:49 EDT 2023

Share your Experience to Help Improve Epic

Every year we ask for your help prioritizing where to focus changes in Epic to help you care for patients. As a result, we have prioritized adding Dragon, added express lanes, worked on inbox messages, created 1:1 support services, and more. The most requested change that we are currently working on is solving the challenge of improving the integration of outside labs and other data. We take your responses very seriously and have seen Upstate become a top hospital for Epic experience because of your feedback!

It is time to ask you again to share your experiences with the EMR. Please let us know your thoughts at:

Share your Epic Experience (KLAS)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https*3A*2F*2Fklasresearch.az1.qualtrics.com*2Fjfe*2Fform*2FSV_ebRW8B1D21r7kr4&data=05*7C01*7CSeidberN*40upstate.edu*7Ce98667cb725846dcf17a08db24be5989*7C5cf50a665e2641dd89f883cf73ffee98*7C0*7C0*7C638144172214607435*7CUnknown*7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0*3D*7C3000*7C*7C*7C&sdata=mAH0sUKyQCckqT1VQVAd52tlC9QRIEaFPGSCVbHay74*3D&reserved=0__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!GobTDDpD7A!PXIfSgTE4w0x8KMBywxE7Ei230c53chl0be7gVoHzMcW_jx7Dp2s5dm3C2Kt-0fdgbM1NwYBTSXtQbcWU5Zr46SvT9Ovhsm8$>

We now have grants to Wellness grants to share!  Grants are available for:

  *   $1000 for the department with the highest % of combined faculty and residents.
  *   $500 for each of the Nursing Department, APPs and Resident and Fellows Association if they meet their targets.  All three are getting closer to meeting their targets!
  *

The above opportunity closes April 14!

Thank you in advance!!!

Leslie Kohman, MD, Chief Wellness Officer and Physician Liaison to IMT

Zac Shepherd, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer

Caitlin Sgarlat-DeLuca, MD, Epic Ambulatory Champion

Neal Seidberg, MD, Director of Medical Informatics