[util] [EXTERNAL] Horn and Strobe Testing / Thursday, February 18th, Starting at 9:30

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Wed Feb 17 13:36:34 EST 2021

Let me know. Thanks

We will be testing the horns and strobes on floors 2 through 12 in the East Tower starting at 9:30 tomorrow in order to confirm the doors drop and audio visual devices work. There will be some noise and lights flashing. An announcement will be made on the overhead paging system 10 minutes before we start testing. This testing should be completed in approximately 30 minutes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dan Koch.

Dan Koch

SUNY Upstate Medical University

117 Monroe St

Syracuse NY 13210