[util] Nurse Call Update

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Tue Dec 13 10:44:15 EST 2022

Nurse Call Update Reminder:

Please keep the following things in mind for the Hard Downtime, starting around 11am today.

At no point in time should a staff member attempt to use the Nurse Call system for their standard workflows.
DO NOT unplug any of the Nurse Call devices during this time in an attempt to silence it.  Doing so could potentially render that device permanently unusable.

During this part of our schedule, our Engineer will be passing a command to each piece of Nurse Call hardware (Patient/Room Stations, & Nurse Consoles) for them to apply a software update.  While they apply the update each and every device will go through a series of reboots which leaves the Nurse Call system completely unusable during this time, and causes more than the usual amount of alert toning at the GRS10 Nurse Consoles.

Please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you,
Physical Plant