[geriecho] Geri ECHO Clinic - 10/24 - Polypharmacy

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:38:16 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

Please join us Thursday, October 24th for our next ECHO Clinic - Polypharmacy in the Elderly/Deprescribing Medications.  This sessions presenter will be Elizabeth Feldman, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP.

The call in information is below and the case presentation form can be found at our website - - http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/geriatrics/index.php <http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/geriatrics/index.php>.

We would LOVE to have a case from the spoke participants, please consider submitting a case!!

**There have been a few changes to our schedule going forward, including the date of the November clinic.  I have attached a new schedule, please be sure to print it out and note new dates and topics!!

Hope to see you on the 24th!!

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android
Go to www.zoom.us <http://www.zoom.us/>
Click on “join a Meeting”
Enter meeting ID: 680 820 559
https://echo.zoom.us/j/680820559 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/680820559>
Phone:
Dial: +1 (646) 558-8656 or +1(669) 900-6833 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 680 820 559

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President