[geriecho] CANCELLED - 4/16 Geriatric ECHO - Depression in the Elderly

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:13:48 EDT 2020

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that with the ongoing challenging times we will be cancelling the Geriatrics ECHO on Depression in the Elderly on 4/16.

At this time all Geriatric ECHOs are being put on hold until we feel it is an appropriate time to move forward with this curriculum. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times and look forward to being back in full force and delivering much needed information throughout our ECHO platform in the near future.  We are going to work to reschedule the sessions that had to be cancelled.

Stay safe and healthy
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO