[geriecho] Wednesday 9/16 Neuro ECHO - Geriatric components

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Mon Sep 14 15:07:40 EDT 2020

Hello,

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of Wednesday’s Neuro ECHO.

Our topic is Cervical spondylotic myelopathy.  There will be a real focus on older and geriatric adults when discussing this issue.  I really hope you will consider joining us for this session and/or can share this information with practictions you feel could get value out of this session.  I have the call in information below and a flyer attached.

Hope to see you during on session on Wednesday (9/16) at 12 PM

Thanks!
Deidre

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android