[geriecho] Weekly ECHO Info - Week of 9.5.22 - Lots of News!!

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:02:48 EDT 2022

Hello All!

Lots of ECHO next week!!

We have:
*Tox ECHO on Tuesday 9.6
*Mental Health ECHO on Wednesday 9.7
*Pediatric Monkeypox ECHO on Thursday 9.8 (flyer attached)

I know we normally do our Peds ECHO sessions on Wednesday, but since this is a special session on Monkeypox we will be holding it on Thursday.  We are hoping to hold a second Monkeypox session with an adult population focus in October.

In September, we will not be holding any Peds, SANE or EM sessions.  The calendar and presenter timing just didn’t work for us this month.

I hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!  Enjoy, relax and have fun!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO