[geriecho] PLEASE READ - Weekly ECHO List - Week of 2.6.23

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Feb 3 15:29:43 EST 2023

Hello,

Please find attached the weekly ECHO schedule.  We have 3 clinics next week!

NEW SESSION ALERT!
We are starting our SURVIVORSHIP ECHO Series on Wed. 2/8

This session will be full of great information for all Primary Care providers.  I am looking for a BIG turnout to kick off our sessions on Wednesday. Please join us if you can and see what this series has to offer!!

I have attached the SURVIVORSHIP flyer with all the information and upcoming sessions.

If you have any questions or cases don’t hesitate to send my way.

Stay Warm!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO