[geriecho] Weekly ECHO Schedule and Other Announcements

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:23:20 EDT 2023

Hello,

Please find attached the weekly ECHO schedule for the week of 7/10/23.  We have one clinic next week:

  *   Wed. 7/12 – Survivorship: Spiritual Care
     *   All log in information is on the attached flyer

Also, I didn’t provide you with a July master calendar as there were a lot of ups and downs and changes but I wanted you to know what the remainder of the month will look like -  please see below:

  *   Tues. 7/18 – Burn ECHO: Psychology and Pediatrics in Burn
  *   Wed. 7/19 – Mental Health ECHO: Anxiety and Depression in Older Adults
  *   Tues. 7/25 – OBGYN ECHO: Becoming a Breastfeeding Friendly Practice
  *   Wed. 7/26 -  Peds ECHO: Hip Dysplasia and other Common Conditions in Pediatrics

Third and final thought for this Friday –

  *   Upstate University Hospital is delighted to welcome back Dr. Tait Shanafelt, Chief Wellness Officer at Stanford Medicine and Director of WellMD and WellPhD Center, to host a virtual Healthcare Transformation Grand Rounds presentation on Thursday, July 13, from noon – 1:30 pm.

This is NOT an ECHO but we would love to have you join all the same!  Please see the attached flyer for all the details.

Have a great weekend!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO