[geriecho] Weekly ECHO Schedule- Week of 4/3/23

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Thu Mar 30 23:38:17 EDT 2023

Happy Friday!

We have 2 clinics next week, so take a look below and also see the attachment for all the details! Both of these clinics have great cross specialty topics!!

Tuesday 4/4 - Tox ECHO – Adolescent Self Harm Focusing on Transgender Adolescent

Wednesday 4/5  - Mental Health ECHO – Treatment of Behavioral Disturbances in Patients with Dementia

I will not be facilitating the clinics next week, but if you have any questions prior to or after, don’t hesitate to reach out!

I will have a new Master Calendar out soon!

Thanks for the continued support and participation!
Deidre